I recently wrote about my favourite winter evening drink, which you can read all about here. So, I decided to include my “Wake Up Shake”. This is my favourite thing to drink to get myself awake and ready for the day! Plus, if you like to workout in the morning, this is going to be great to drink pre or post workout to get your protein fix!
Cup of Milk (I used Soya, but any type would work)
2 Drops Vanilla Extract
Whey Protein Powder
1 Teaspoon Stevia
A shot of Espresso
3-4 Cubes of Ice
- Taking your cup, Mix your water and milk together in the ratio you like for your coffee. I like my coffee super milky so I used mostly milk and topped it up with water.
- Stir in your Vanilla, Stevia and protein powder, mixing until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Add your shot of Espresso. If you used a large Tumbler like I did, you may need two shots depending on how strong you like your coffee.
- Put in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Load your coffee up with ice and enjoy!
If you were curious, I like to drink mine in a large tumbler I picked up from Amazon a couple of years ago. I couldn’t find a link for it, but I did find some other similar Tumblers that are really reasonably priced!
Creative Tops Retro Treats Plastic Iced Drinks Tumbler Cup with Lid and Straw, Multi-Colour – £5.99 // Set of 6 Cocktail Party 0.4Lt Drinking Glass Jar Tumbler with Lid & Straw – £5.49 // Disposable Smoothie Tumblers with Lids 16oz / 500ml – Set of 100 | Smoothie Cups – £12.44
Make sure to follow my social media!